At a meeting with the president of India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) at his residence in New Delhi last Friday, the functionaries of the Hindu nationalist organization Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), which mentors the government led by Prime Minister … Continue reading
- Why have past Israeli-Palestinian negotiations failed?
- Nuclear security in South Asia
- Evolving Civil-Military Relations
- India loses way in its neighborhood
- When asylum seekers sew up their mouths, Europe must start talking
- Why U.S. Efforts to Cut Off Islamic State’s Funds Have Failed
- Will the downing of a Russian fighter jet wreck Syria peace hopes?