- Remaking India: Modi’s Blueprint to Align Foreign Policy with Domestic Agenda
- Afghanistan 2015: India Should Keep Out Of Strategic Muddle – Analysis
- Ashraf Ghani’s Pakistan Outreach: Fighting against the Odds
- Do we need soft power?
- 20 Points to Pakistan?
- Why is Daesh not Being Defeated – In Five Questions
- Afghan Dostum returns to warfront
Tag Archives: Baikal
All those who take there chance to Siachin sector (via Skardu, the valleys of Shigar, Khaplu, Kharmong, Rondu and onwards), purposefully visit to see northern areas of Pakistan and or plan to have rendezvous with fairies do pass though Deosai Plains a plateau among high mountains and … Continue reading